SPHERON-CGI | News | Events | Sitemap | Imprint | Contact
On demand surveying by accurate 3D measurements.
Our 3D measurement solution enables the capture of actual 3D information while being on location: it allows to easily measure 3D points and/or sizes of objects or distances within the full spherical image .
- Capture two fully spherical images using the SpheroCam HDR with its precision calibrated fisheye lens and 3D measurement tripod.
- Process the raw images to .EXR file format (simple drag & drop on the Spheron Post Processor Engine).
- Load the .EXRs with the SpheronViewer IM (IM: immersive measurement).
- Place a marker within each image using the mouse.
- See the measurement result directly.
- Even export data as plain text file or as locator points (via .mel-script for Maya)
Virtual Set Reconstruction
- Import 3d points (text file) into a 3D Modelling software or execute the .mel script directly in Autodesk
- Draw geometry by snapping to the 3D points.
- Apply the original HDR images as textures to this geometry.
- Render, using Image-based Lighting with HDR virtual set.
Features & Benefits
- Real time spherical photogrammetric technology.
- Measures 3D coordinates (X,Y,Z) directly from within spherical images.
- Accuracy due to calibrated camera optics and measurement tripod. No extra calibration required.
- Graphical and intuitive user interface.
- Export of 3D-data as XYZ text file or as locator points for Maya